Reservation – Cancellation Policy
- In order to complete the reservation of the ARALI P.C. (hereafter ARALIKI) an advance payment is necessary, which is 25% of your total stay price. The advance payment can not be less than the price of the one night stay.
- The only currency accepted is EURO (€).
- In case of email or phone reservation, you have to deposit the required amount of money to the provided bank account within 1 working day. In your deposit you should mention your full name but also the dates of your check-in and check-out or the booking number from the booking system of ARALIKI website.
- Any bank transfer fees or currency conversion fees, shall be covered solely and exclusively by you.
- From 1/1/2018 according to law 4514/2018, in addition to the room price, the residence tax is imposed. The tax is € 0.50 per night, is charged to the tenant of the room and is collected before departure.
- You may cancel your reservation for any reason, at any time.
- If the cancellation is made at least 21 days before your arrival, you are refunded the full amount of the deposit.
- If the cancellation is made in less than 21 days before your arrival, no refund is given.
- In case of a cancellation during your stay (if you want to check out earlier than you reserved), you are obliged to compensate 50% of the total price of the remaining days of your reservation.
- In order of booking through the booking.com platform only the terms and conditions of the Booking.com platform are valid.
Terms of Hospitality – Accommodation
- During your stay in ARALIKI, you can use your apartment and the shared yard as well.
- Check-in time is after 15:00, unless it is agreed otherwise.
- Check-out time is before 11:00. The day of your departure is not charged.
- Late check-out from 11:00 until 18:00, is subject to availability and will be charged with 50% of the price of an overnight stay.
- In the case of check-out after 18:00, the full day is charged.
- Guests will be responsible for any damage (beyond normal wear) caused to the room or any furnishings, fittings and equipment therein by any act or omission.
- ARALIKI reserves the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the room by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item.
- Guests must comply with the quiet hours policy. From 15:00 to 17:30 and from 23:00 to 07:00.
- It is not allowed to accommodate more than the agreed number of guests in the studios.
- Subletting the apartment is strictly forbidden.
- It is not allowed to bring any pets in the studios or in the outside yard.
- Smoking inside the apartment is strictly forbidden